3 billion US dollars amounted money transfers were carried out to Uzbekistan during 7 month
The volume of international money transfers to the country 3 billion USD amounted, that decreased by 217 mln. dollar or 7 percent less than in the same period of last year. This was reported by the Central Bank.
In turn, international money transfers which were sent abroad account 516 mln. dollar, and it is decreased by 47 mln. dollar (or 8 percent) compared to the same period of last year.
As a result, the positive balance of international money transfers amounted to 2.5 billion dollar, it is decreased by 170 million dollar (or 6 percent) compared to the same period last year.
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Film about Pahlavon Makhmud will be shot in Khorezm